Slow Cooker Soup Recipe
Even though I work from home and as such, not effected by “snow days,” I felt compelled to take some time off yesterday to make the day a little more special for the family. But before all the fun I put on a crock pot of my turkey vegetable soup and I’m sharing the recipe below. This soup is healthy and delicious, and because it’s make in the slow cooker it’s easy too – perfect for snow days!
We enjoy is with some good crusty bread and a glass of wine for the hubs and me.
Slow Cooker Turkey Vegetable Soup
- 20 oz ground turkey, crumbled and cooked
- 1 can (14.5 oz) vegetable broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 can diced Fire Roasted tomatoes with juice
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- 16 oz bag frozen mixed vegetables (green beans, carrots, & corn blend)
- 1 can white beans, drained and rinsed
Combine all ingredients in slow cooker and cook on low for 8-10 hours, or high for 5-6 hours.
Makes 5-6 servings.