Serve easy Brie Party Appetizer Cups for entertaining at home! A delicious combination of bacon, brie, & apple-butter make these one of our top party appetizers for girls night in or cocktail parties. Make them for your next gathering and watch them disappear! These brie cups are quick and easy to make and hold up great at room temperature.
Nothing says “party” like a tray full of appetizers, and single-bite foods are my favorite. Whomever decided that so much flavor can and should be packed into tiny little packages is a genius!
When you set out a party buffet of small bite appetizers bearing an array of flavor profiles, people really do appreciate it. My brie party appetizer cups will bring something new to the table as it combines sweet and salty, along with creamy and crunchy. You basically get a little bit of everything with this appetizer recipe.
If you like brie you don’t want to miss these brie appetizers
- See the brie bites in these 3 quick & easy cheese appetizers.
- You’re sure to find something to suit your taste with these baked brie topped 3 ways.
- These white chocolate brie cups look fantastic for dessert!
I’m pretty sure that if you have a bacon, cheese, and phyllo cups at any party, it’s going to be good. This recipe just so happens to include all three!
HOSTESS TIP: These bacon bites are perfect for brunch entertaining too!
These Brie Party Appetizers with Apple-Butter & Bacon add a sweet and salty combo to the table
I first introduced these in my girls-night-in holiday party a few years ago, and decided I need to update the blog with a designated recipe post. These are ridiculously easy to make. You can pre-cook your bacon so it’s there when you’re ready to assemble the appetizers.
These small bites taste great warm from the oven. They also hold up well at room temperature making them a terrific option for happy hour or a cocktail party.
- 15 frozen filo cups
- 1 wedge or round brie
- 1 small jar apple-butter
- 4 slices bacon (cooked crisp and crumbled)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Trim rind from brie, and cut a small thin square to fit inside each filo cup.
- Add a small dollop (about 1 teaspoon) of apple butter on top.
- Bake for about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and top with crumbled bacon.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.