A prosecco pear cocktail with ginger liqueur, pear nectar, and sparkling wine is a delicious and refreshing party drink. Serve this spiced pear fizz at brunch, cocktail parties, ladies night, or happy hour.
Sparkling pear juice cocktail
If you’re wondering what liquor goes with pear juice, I’ve got the answer right here! When I was thinking about drink recipes, I thought pears and ginger make a great combination in desserts so why not in cocktails too!
The combination of spicy ginger liqueur and pear nectar is a match made in heaven, and the fizz from champagne or prosecco takes it to another level.
When to make it
This easy cocktail can be served at so many occasions, parties, and celebrations.
- Enjoy this pear cocktail for fall or Thanksgiving and Christmas entertaining.
- Add it to a brunch party or breakfast bar.
- It makes a festive drink for Easter brunch.
- Celebrate mom with this as your mother’s day cocktail.
- Make it your signature drink for a baby shower or bridal shower.
- Put it on the menu for a ladies night in.
- Give a birthday toast with this cocktail for an adult birthday celebration at home.
How to make it
All you need is 3 simple ingredients.
Pear juice. I use pear nectar which I typically find in a can in the Mexican food aisle of the grocery store. Any pear juice will work well, though.
Ginger liqueur. My favorite brand is Domaine De Canton Ginger liqueur. It’s a French liqueur and has intense flavor so you only need a small amount. Plus, the pretty bottle looks great on your home bar or bar cart!
Prosecco. I use Prosecco for this because it’s a dry sparkling wine and pairs well with other sweeter ingredients. Of course you can substitute with any sparkling wine like brut champagne or cava.
Make sure your juice and prosecco are well chilled and very cold. Simply add the juice and liqueur to a flute glass and then top with the prosecco.
Add a pear garnish to the side of the glass by cutting a fresh pear into thin slices. If you keep them attached at one end you can fan them out and put a drink pick through to hang on the side.
PRO TIP: If you only want one or two drinks, use the mini bottles of prosecco or sparkling wine.
- 1/2 ounce ginger liqueur such as Domaine De Canton
- 1 ounces pear juice or nectar, chilled
- 4 ounces prosecco, chilled
- Pour Ginger liqueur and pear nectar into champagne flute.
- Top off with Prosecco and garnish with fresh pear slices if desired.