Create a Mothers Day brunch with these ideas and tips for spring tablescape and tasty menu. This beautiful table setting includes mix and match floral china patterns for a tea party style setting. And the easy menu is perfect for a spring ladies luncheon to celebrate your mom friends or your own mom.
WHAT'S IN THIS GUIDE?
Mother’s Day Brunch Ideas
What do you think of when you think about celebrating Mother’s Day? My mind immediately goes to pretty floral china and a brunch menu with mimosas! That’s why I decided to create this gorgeous mothers day tablescape and menu plan.
For this Mother’s day brunch table I used my collection of vintage china mixed with modern pieces for an eclectic, feminine table setting. The result is this lovely table that’s perfect for a late morning brunch or for a tea party. For more ways to turn this into a tea party check out these 20 tips for entertaining with tea.
- A quiche is always a good choice for brunch, and can be prepped ahead. Make this easy chicken quiche or this goat cheese quiche for a vegetarian option. Better yet, serve both for variety.
- Strawberries & Cream are light and go great with champagne and mimosas.
- If there’s bacon on the menu then everyone is happy! Try one of these Bacon appetizers that work for brunch too.
- These delicious spice muffins with oatmeal topping add a subtle sweetness that everyone will love.
- For heartier fare try this easy Breakfast Casserole or this hashbrown & ham brunch casserole
Mothers Day Tablescape
Add these ideas for a beautiful Mothers day brunch table setting.
- I love layering dishware and using different designs that complement one another. The secrets to achieving the right look are simple: follow a specific theme and color. Here, I’ve used similar colors and a floral motif, as well as hints of gold. You can see the details in each of the place settings, and how they all work together. While most of the pieces are vintage, I’ve inserted some new finds into the mix as well. They were found at HomeGoods on various outings.
- The glassware is also a mix of old and new. The pretty pink glasses are vintage, while the tea cups and saucers are modern.
- The flower arrangement centerpiece is full and lush and picks up the colors in the dishes, making the table a cohesive design. Add even more floral detail with this Mother’s day printable card. These are beautiful and you can print one out for each of your mom friends, or print a single one for your mother.
- Don’t have enough matching napkins to go around? Improvise! While this setting was for 5, I had only 4 of the matching blue and white napkins I wanted to use. So to continue the mix and match composition of the table, I used a piece of fabric that has a similar color and style and layered it over a solid cream color napkin. It totally works!
- Provide a little side table for a special bottle of champagne. It’s a celebration of mom after all!
- Get more tablescape inspiration from this beautiful brunch for Mother’s day.
Don’t forget the gifts and a card, and lots of hugs and kisses for mom! Cheers.