You’ll love these Naughty or Nice Christmas Party ideas I created for Tiny Prints. It’s just the thing to get you in the holiday spirit!
I hope you all had a relaxing and joyful Thanksgiving! Now it’s full steam ahead with Christmas party planning and holiday entertaining. I’m kicking it off with this Naughty or Nice Christmas party I created in partnership with Tiny Prints. It’s a whimsical party theme that I actually used for a ladies night several years ago. I’ve updated some of my ideas for a modern-whimsical take on a grown-up cocktail party.
Naughty or Nice Christmas Party Buffet
This year I’m going back to the classic colors of Christmas, with red and green. But how do you update that color scheme and make it look fresh? You surround it with black and white of course!
- I created a cocktail party buffet with some finger foods that were “naughty” and some that were “nice.” The naughty appetizers consisted of fried macaroni & cheese balls, spicy chicken samosas, and bacon-wrapped dates. The nice appetizers included crudites, mini fruit cups, and California sushi rolls.
- Tiny Prints has these Naughty or Nice spirited message party invitations with coordinating gift tags. These helped set the tone for the party decor and gave me my overall theme. I also ordered some custom beverage napkins, and coordinating greeting cards.
- While the red and green decorations are festive, the addition of black and white really gives the display a modern, adult feel. I used my black & white striped table runner which mimics the striped envelope liners, and I created some printable party signs which you can download to print here.
PIN this post
Naughty or Nice Christmas Party Bar Cart
This is the perfect party for a bar cart display, and I have a great idea for you… an eggnog bar! It’s fun & festive seasonal beverage, and it can take on a variety of spirit add-ins. All you have to do is pour prepared eggnog into a punch bowl or pitcher, and provide some tasty liqueurs for guests to add into their own drink.
- Some great options are Godiva chocolate liqueur, Amaretto, Frangelico, Kahlua, spiced rum, or bourbon.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and nutmeg over your eggnog for a spicy garnish, and add a few scoops of natural vanilla ice cream to the punch bowl or pitcher to help keep it chilled.
- Holiday themed drink stirrers and napkins round out the bar cart utilities, while apothecary jars filled with ornaments provides decoration.
- Print and frame my “Nice or Naughty” sign to help guests along.
Naughty or Nice Christmas Party Desserts
- Keep the party moving with stations set up around the space. Clear off a book shelf and turn it into a dessert buffet like I did here. When you don’t have much floor space, using vertical space is the next best thing!
- An array of mini desserts will satisfy the taste buds and allow guests to try different things. Print out my “just be naughty” dessert sign to add to the display.
- Add some bottles of bubbly because, well, it’s a celebration!
- Set out boxed party favors topped with Tiny Prints’ Naughty or Nice tags. You can fill them with homemade peppermint Oreo truffles or holiday chocolate dipped biscotti for a tasty take-home treat.
- When you send out your holiday greeting cards, it would be so cute to have them coordinate with the party you just hosted (or are about to host)! These ‘Santa’s Buckle’ photo cards are a great way to show off the family.
The overall concept of this party is simple: carry out the naughty or nice theme by offering indulgent food and drink options, as well as light and healthy options for balance. It’s a fun play on words and will delight your guests.
Check out Tiny Prints for more invitation and greeting card options for the holiday season. Cheers!