We’re hosting a summer patio garden party and you’re invited! Check out the inspiration from my peach botanical garden party below, plus there are several of my blogging pals sharing their outdoor living spaces too! Be sure to check the links at the bottom!
If you’re visiting Celebrations At Home for the first time, Welcome! I’m excited to be a part of this garden party tour that Ursula put together, and to share my peach botanical garden party design set up on the patio.
I’ve had a great time rearranging our patio furniture each time I design a party outside. Having the sectional sofa has given me so many different looks, from my Fall patio decor where I used it as a full lounge area, to the guys night outside where we split it up into several seating areas. This time I fashioned it into two settees for a comfy conversation area apart from the dining table.
The theme of this garden party is peaches and botanicals, so I brought out all the orange/peach and green hued pieces for a cohesive look for entertaining on the patio. I separated the space into a conversation area, a welcome/drinks table, and the dining space. I hope you like it and get inspired!
PIN this post
- I used all-weather curtains to soften and frame the deck beams, but also to cover the sliding glass door to the basement. It’s an unexpected touch that makes the seating area more attractive and cozy.
- I layered rugs all over the patio. Not only do they give visual interest, they help define the different spaces.
- Colorful flower pots are beautiful in an outdoor space, but would clash with this two-toned color scheme. Instead, I used green plants to bring life into the space.
PIN this post
- As usual, my favorite part of a garden party is setting the tabletop for dining. This one couldn’t be easier or more budget friendly! Foraged plant stems and ferns are placed into small vases for a low centerpiece.
- A bag of peaches is put to good use as I placed a single peach at each place setting, and collected the rest in a bowl at the end of the table.
- Mini dessert skillets are filled with peach cobbler of course!
- Welcome guests to the party space with a drink table serving white peach sangria. I brought an indoor table outside and placed a vase of peach-hued alstroemaria and silver dollar eucalyptus inside one of the drawers.
- My favorite decorative piece for this party is the vintage-style gate adorned with plant clippings and printed botanical sketches. Free and easy!
This space is all ready for a dinner party or luncheon with friends, or even a birthday or bridal shower celebration. It’s summertime and the living is easy!
Now, I hope you’ll check out these other outdoor spaces to get even more inspiration. Just click on the thumbnail photo and it will take you to the post. Cheers!