This Peach Fizz drink can be made as a mocktail or cocktail so everyone can enjoy. This has been a very rainy and dreary winter, and just when it seems to be drying out the wild winds are whirling about, but this yummy drink definitely gets me in the mood for warmer weather, and I think it will for you too.
This peach fizz drink has a lovely orange color so it would be a great signature drink to serve at a baby or bridal shower that’s decorated with that color scheme. Serve it to kids for birthdays or just enjoy a glass with a friend as you sit on the patio and chat.
This drink is light, refreshing, and looks great garnished with fresh blueberries as they contrast in color. For more Peachy flavored drinks check out my sparkling peach margarita or my pomegranate peach lemonade that’s also family friendly.
Peach Fizz Drink : Mocktail or Cocktail
- 1 cup Peach nectar, chilled
- 1 cup white grape juice, chilled
- 1 1/2 cups ginger ale OR sparkling wine, chilled
Combine ingredients and pour over ice.
Makes 4 – 6 oz servings.
Don’t forget to dress up your drink with some pretty ice shapes….
PIN this Post
For your final touch, freeze ice in shaped silicone trays:
- There are lots of shapes available like flowers, stars, circles, and even diamond shapes.
- Use juice in some to make colorful and tasty ice that won’t dilute your drink as it melts.
- Add small berries to some for an unexpected surprise. Blueberries, cranberries, and raspberries work well here.
Sign up for the latest via Email