This easy peach punch recipe is perfect for summer entertaining or special celebrations. It’s made with a few simple ingredients including vodka and Prosecco. And it gets a hint of citrus from orange liqueur. This is a great party punch for a shower!
This post is sponsored by Master of Mixes
WHAT'S IN THIS GUIDE?
Party Punch Recipe with Vodka and Champagne
Every party host should have at least one fabulous punch recipe to serve a crowd. It should be easy to make and taste great. This peach party punch fits the criteria beautifully!
I started with Master of Mixes White Peach Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer for a quick & easy solution with real peach flavor. It’s a fantastic base for a punch recipe because you just use the entire bottle – no measuring necessary.
If you like bellinis, you’ll love this peach punch. It’s got all the flavor with an added kick. You can use Champagne, Prosecco, Cava, or sparkling wine for this recipe.
How to Serve party punch
Get creative with serving vessels by using one of these containers for the punch.
- Use a beautiful large Apothecary jar like I did here, and ladle it into glasses.
- Serve it from a drink dispenser that has a spout.
- Pour it from a pretty pitcher.
- I love using vintage or modern punch bowls for parties.
- Set out a tray of pre-poured glasses so guests can grab one when they arrive.
- A simple soup tureen is a fabulous way to serve punch at a party.
- If you’re new to entertaining and don’t have a lot of supplies, a large bowl or vase can do the trick.
HOSTESS TIP: Freeze any leftover punch. It makes a yummy slushy cocktail for later.
How to make punch for a party
The most important things to remember when making party punch are to chill the liquids in advance, combine mixers and liquors ahead to save time later, and always add fizzy or bubbly liquids just before serving.
- Pour Master of Mixes White Peach Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer into a punch bowl. You can find it at retailers and grocers nationwide.
- Add orange liqueur and vodka, and stir.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Add sparkling water and Prosecco just before serving.
- Add ice and sliced peaches and oranges to garnish before serving.
- Serve with a ladle and enjoy!
HOSTESS TIP: Freeze over-sized ice cubes using the White Peach Mixer. When the ice melts it won’t dilute the punch.
How to make party punch non-alcoholic
Try these punch recipe variations to suit your needs.
- Use white rum instead of vodka
- Use sparkling mineral water and omit the champagne
- Make this completely alcohol free by combining the Master of Mixes White Peach with 2 bottles of sparkling mineral water. Add a can of ginger ale if you like.
Awesome Shower Punch Recipe
The color of this peach punch is very versatile. It has a light golden color that would work well as a signature drink for a yellow or orange party theme. It’s perfect for a baby shower or bridal shower when you need to serve lots of guests.
- The color fits right in to these black & gold bridal shower ideas.
- This pastel balloon theme baby shower.
- This beautiful bridesmaid luncheon & menu
- Our ‘Something Blue’ bridal brunch that has yellow accents.
- A lovely sip & see baby shower.
- A modern giraffe themed baby shower.
More recipes for punch
If you want more party punches, try some of these fabulous recipes!
- A Sparkling fruit punch – cocktail or non-alcoholic
- Golden hued sunshine punch
- This golden graduation punch is another family friendly non-alcoholic option
- My champagne party punch recipe
If you make this peach punch recipe, let us know by leaving a comment, and Pin or share with friends! You’re going to love how easy it is to mix up a delicious party punch using Master of Mixes cocktail mixers. They use real fruit flavor and cane sugar for that “from scratch” quality. You may want to give this pina colada punch a try for summer parties, too.
- 1 (1 Liter) bottle Master of Mixes White Peach Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer, chilled
- 1 1/2 cups vodka
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur
- 1 (25 ounces) bottle sparkling mineral water, chilled
- 1 bottle Prosecco, chilled
- Fresh peaches and an orange, sliced for garnish
- Combine the mixer, vodka, and orange liqueur in a large pitcher or punch bowl, and chill until ready to serve.
- Add sliced fruit, sparkling water, and Prosecco just before serving the party.