Make a pitcher of our sparkling fruit punch recipe for parties and entertaining. Combine just 3 ingredients to make a non alcoholic punch or a cocktail for baby showers, bridal showers, or family holidays. Serve this golden yellow pitcher party drink as a signature party beverage for a special celebration.
Easy Sparkling Fruit Punch
This yellow party punch is a bright signature drink that serves a crowd. It’s got two kinds of juice and fizzy soda or champagne. You choose whether you want it with or without alcohol.
When it comes to entertaining at home, a good party punch recipe always comes in handy. And this one is a great choice for spring or summer entertaining, baby or bridal showers, and graduation parties.
The yellow color is bright and festive and makes it a great signature drink for a yellow themed party. The flavors are so refreshing, and it’s easy to adjust the ingredients to serve more or less people.
Pitcher Drink for a Party
Here are some occasions to serve this sparkling fruit punch recipe.
- Serve it for Easter brunch or as part of our complete Easter entertaining guide.
- Serve it for a yellow honeycomb themed baby shower.
- Add it to your golden keys to success graduation party ideas.
Best Party Punch
What makes this fruit punch a great party pitcher drink? For one thing it’s refreshing and serves all ages, depending how you make it.
- This sparkling punch has only three ingredients so it’s super easy to make.
- Make it ahead. Mix the juices together ahead of time and keep them chilled. Add the chilled bubbly ingredient just before serving.
- You can serve this as a non alcoholic punch if you’re serving underage guests or non drinkers.
- If you want an alcohol version for a celebration, then you can make it with prosecco or sparkling wine.
- Better yet, you can make up two pitchers with one being a mocktail and the other as a cocktail. That way everyone gets their choice.
PARTY TIP: Freeze extra juice in ice trays to keep the drinks cold without diluting the flavors as they melt.
More Yellow Punch Recipes
Here are 3 more yellow party punch recipes to try!
- Delicious sunshine punch recipes for parties and showers.
- I love to make this Champagne party punch recipe for the holidays
- A golden graduation punch that’s family friendly.
Each of these punch recipes has a different combination of flavors. However the graduation punch is specifically made for the under age crowd.
- 2 cups White Grape Juice, chilled
- 2 cups Orange Juice, chilled
- 4 cups Ginger Ale or Champagne, chilled
- Mix the juices together in a pitcher and add the ginger ale or champagne just before serving.