Enjoy one of these Autumn cocktails for seasonal gatherings. Delicious fall cocktail recipes hit the spot for holiday entertaining and happy hour. Our autumn drink recipes and ideas are a great addition to any party themes for fall or simply pair them with appetizers.
Great Fall Cocktail recipes
Every good party needs an easy signature cocktail, and especially for fall. There are so many occasions for hosting and gathering during those cool months.
Whether you’re planning a September apple picking fall picnic, a family-friendly pumpkin carving party, or a Halloween dinner party in October, or a Friendsgiving Thanksgiving celebration in November, you’ll need autumn mixed drinks that taste like the season.
I’ve listed lots of options to try. You’re sure to find one that’s suitable for your signature drink whether it’s a fall inspired martini or a cocktail pitcher for a crowd.
What ingredients make a fall themed cocktail?
There are a few things that make a cocktail perfect for fall.
- It may contain themed alcohol like sour apple pucker, spiced rum, or cinnamon schnapps.
- Autumn cocktails are often made with apple cider or apple juice. They can also be made with an orange tinted mixer to match the fall color scheme.
- Hot cocktails are great for fall. They can warm up from the inside. Therefore hot coffee, and warm mulled cider or wine make fantastic ingredients.
- We tend to navigate towards bourbon this time of year. It pairs so well with fruit or spice flavors.
- And of course vodka or gin are always good choice because they blend so well with so many base mixers.
If any of these resonate with you, I’m sure you’ll find something you like, below.
Bar Accessories You May Need
Here are some bar and cocktail supplies that will come in handy for mixing up your fall drinks.
- Cocktail Shaker & bar kit
- Martini Glasses
- Highball glasses
- Mule cups
- Infused Ice Cubes ready to freeze