A Cozy Breakfast Bar

Aahh, the weekend is almost here and I’ve got just the thing to help you enjoy it.  This lovely breakfast bar was originally set up as a birthday celebration by Rubyellen of Cakies blog and is full of wonderful ideas…
The buffet is set with a selection of cereals and milks and also a pancake station with 3 batters to choose from: red velvet, whole wheat, and buttermilk.  Several toppings and syrups are available to make them even tastier!  Rubyellen also had bacon, eggs, and potatoes to offset all the sweetness.
One of the cutest things from this party is the “bacon and egg” favors made from pretzel sticks, white chocolate, and an m&m.  A very cute and appropriate idea!
I love the slightly vintage feel of this party and there’s nothing better than starting your day over a leisurely brunch with friends.  Give it a try – Bon Appetit!

Comments

1. OMG The pretzel eggs are KILLING me! That is the meaning of LOL today!

2. Tori {Thoughtfully Simple} says:

This is the cutest thing I have seen for a morning celebration! Love the Cereal banner. Proof that parties can be fabulous no matter what time of day!

3. Save the Date for Cupcakes says:

This is just so precious! My girls' would love this!!!

4. IN LOVE with this party! so pretty!

5. The "bacon and eggs" are SO cute!

6. A Blissful Nest says:

Love the idea of a breakfast bar and these pictures are fabulous!

7. Party Box Design says:

wow, beyond love this!

8. Nicole @ Tradewind Tiaras says:

So much to love here! The bacon and eggs–way, way beyond cute. The cereal bar–what an economical way to make a grand display! The pancake stack with the candle! The vintage processing on the photos is just perfect with the linens and overall look of the party! And as a general rule, breakfast parties are awesome. You can have a wonderful celebration and still have the whole weekend free and ahead of you.

9. Rachie @ A Chi Chi Affair says:

The overall look of this is sooo fab! Love it! xo

10. Piggy Bank Parties says:

L.O.V.E. all the details! Cozy and inviting. Any guest would feel right at home! My kind of party.

11. Soo beautiful love this!

12. Kori Clark says:

LOVE IT!!! ALL OF IT!

13. Morgan @ PepperDesignBlog.com says:

Beautiful! I love the little vintage/antique accents. This would be a great brunch with friends.

14. I will definitely be trying this! I'm obsessed with cereal!!!

15. Weddingish says:

The blueberry pancakes, wow! Too, love the containers of cereal. Truly my dream breakfast!

16. Again, so my style! ;)
    Thanks for sharing yet another wonderful blog that's going straight in my blogroll!

Happy brunching! XO

17. Christi Bennett @ pisforparty says:

L-O-V-E this! I am a breakfast lover, so I love any type of breakfast party!

Don't know how this one got by me, but I spotted it over at P is for Party's weekly wrap up! Love it! The bacon and eggs are too creative!

19. This makes me want to host a grown-up girls sleepover just to have breakfast the next morning!

20. Oh my heart! I Love this!

21. There are too many fantastic ideas here to comment on just one! Bookmarking this party for sure!