A Halloween black widow martini with vodka is delicious and easy to make for your grown up party! Four ingredients give this drink a sweet and tart berry flavored cocktail that goes down easily. Sip slowly or this black widow might sneak up and bite you!
Halloween Spider Bite Drink
This black widow cocktail is such a good sipping drink for Halloween, and it’s easy to make! Serve these spooky Halloween cocktails for adult parties and festivities.
All you need are 4 simple ingredients, ice and a cocktail shaker. You can also use a citrus press tool to make it easier to squeeze fresh lemon juice. Fresh juice makes such a difference in cocktails!
Using Dry Ice
If you can find a dry ice resource near you, drop a small piece in the glass when ready to serve. It’ll give you that fabulous bubbling and smokey effect that lasts for a few minutes.
EXPERT TIP: Just make sure you don’t handle it with your bare hands (use tongs or a large spoon) and let it melt fully before drinking.
How to Make a Black Widow Cocktail
Set up a bar with your ingredients, tools, and a printed and framed recipe. Guests can help themselves or you can mix up a few ahead so they’re ready to welcome on arrival.
- Vodka – Use you favorite brand for this drink. I like a mid-price range such as Tito’s.
- Cranberry-Pomegranate 100% Juice – It’s less sweet than cranberry juice cocktail and it gives you just the right color.
- Chambord – Raspberry liqueur adds a touch of berry flavor and sweetness.
- Lemon juice – Use fresh lemons and squeeze them yourself for best flavor. A half a lemon will give you about half an ounce of juice. Use a lemon press tool for super easy juicing.
Just add all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake for 5-10 seconds. Strain into a martini glass and serve.
PARTY TIP: Garnish the glass with a plastic spider on the rim, using Glue Dots adhesives.
More Halloween Drinks
Here are some more spooky drinks and Halloween recipes to try for holiday festivities.
- If you’re serving a crowd you can make this green Halloween punch for adults.
- Conjure up some black magic with this creepy cocktail.
- This 3-ingredient spooky cocktail is a version of the classic dark & stormy recipe.
- Turn a classic into creepy with this Halloween dirty martini that will get the party started.
- 3 ounces Cranberry-Pomegranate 100% Juice
- 2 ounces Vodka
- 1/2 ounce Chambord Raspberry Liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Lemon juice (about 1/2 lemon, squeezed)
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker, then pour in all drink ingredients.
- Replace lid securely and shake vigorously for 5 to 10 seconds, and strain into a martini glass.
- Serve with a small piece of dry ice for a bubbling effect, but DO NOT touch or ingest the dry ice.
Garnish glasses with a plastic spider using Glue Dots adhesives.