Best Bubbly Bar Ideas for Holiday Parties
Our best bubbly bar ideas for a holiday party or New Years Eve party make it festive, fun, and a total crowd-pleaser! I’m sharing simple tricks and tips that can be incorporated into any celebration. A gorgeous bar cart can be used year ’round for fun any time.
Holiday bubbly bar ideas
I’m sharing some quick & easy ideas for setting up a bubbly bar for the holidays, so guests can serve themselves. This is a great addition to a holiday girls night in or an easy cocktail party.
I love setting up a self-serve bar at my Christmas parties and New Years eve parties. And when you organize it with these tips it’s easy for guests and host alike to enjoy the evening.
What I’ve created here is a compilation of ideas that I’ve incorporated into my own celebrations at home.
Top Tips For a Bubbly Bar
These are some important factors to consider when setting up a bubbly station at home.
- Place different drinks in different places: For instance the kitchen island may have bottles of wine, while the sitting room has a cocktail mixing station, and the living room has a champagne bar. By separating drink stations you can eliminate the bottleneck effect that a single bar can cause.
- Add some sweet treats: Sometimes I like to turn a champagne bar into a small dessert station too. For more ideas on that check out this gold and white anniversary party idea that serves up bubbly and dessert. Or try this gold and copper popcorn & champagne dessert bar. Both are sure to inspire you with ideas you can try.
PARTY TIP: Surround bottles with half ice and half water, then add rock salt to the mix to lower the temperature of the ice water. The ice water keeps drinks chilled far better than ice alone.
Decor Ideas For Your Champagne Bar
- When I came across these gold wall adhesive dots at Target I knew they would add the right touch of whimsy and glam perfect for a bubbly bar. Plus they reminded me of champagne bubbles! They attach to the walls and easily peel off with no residue left behind. I placed them all over the back wall for the perfect backdrop, and added my “cheers” banner.
- To take up the empty space below the table, and add more “bubbles,” I tied balloons together, then attached them to the legs of the table so they would look full but wouldn’t drift out and get stepped on.
- A cake stand full of ornaments and topped with a glass dome makes a great seasonal “centerpiece” for the table.
- Bottles of Brut (dry) sparkling wine are ready to pour as they sit in a chiller full of ice.
- Wrap stem glasses with tinsel garland and add a glittery tag so guests can write their name on it and keep track of their drink.
- Pour fruit nectar into pretty carafes wrapped with wired holiday tinsel. Attach a tag to the tinsel, that lets guests know what fruit flavor it is. My favorite idea I came up with this season is to top bottles with ball ornaments! It mimics the wooden ball stoppers that are very popular now, but with a seasonal twist. Give it a try!
Champagne station tips
- Use trays as much as you can to corral similar items together. Silver, gold, and acrylic trays work well for any occasion.
- Serve something unexpected like these champagne jello shots. They add whimsy to the party!
- I made up favors using striped bags, gold chevron washi tape, and a “happy holidays” stamp. I filled them with eggnog-flavored, and peppermint-flavored taffy I found at Walmart.
These champagne bar ideas are simple to create but they add a lot of charm to a holiday party. Give it a try for your New Years Eve celebration or Christmas party.
More Fun Party Ideas
- This is Exactly How to Set Up A Chili Bar (+ All-Purpose Chili Recipe!)
- Winter Dinner Party Tablescape & Menu for 6
- How to Host a Ladies Night In That Won’t Stress You Out
- Wine Tasting Party with DIY Sandwich Bar
If you liked this post, please pin it and share with others, or leave me a sweet comment below. Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, and Facebook, too!
super cute drink station love everything about it great job
You know I love this! That table you use is so great! This is a beautiful setup and your simple tips would make this very manageable for almost anyone.
Comments are closed.