Here are a couple of easy ideas for Autumn centerpieces.
- Add tall fall branches to a vase and put it in the center of the table or on the end of a buffet table.
- Put some berry branches, faux or real, simply gathered in a vase and surrounded by moss you can get from the craft store.
- Add dried corn kernels to a clear vase and pop a pillar candle inside.
- Use various pumpkins (faux) and candles that have been sprayed with spray adhesive and then rolled in dried beans or seeds.
- Fill shallow plates with water and put large sunflower heads on top.
- The pumpkin and candle arrangement would work beautifully with a rustic or elegant table for Thanksgiving.
Maybe some wicker plate chargers and a burlap table covering (fray the edges), would complete a rustic yet sophisticated table setting.