Grab these Thanksgiving Kids Table Ideas for your younger guests at the holiday dinner. They’re cute, colorful, and festive! See them all and get inspired, here.
These Thanksgiving kids table ideas would be so cute for a play date or after school party too.
I admit, I love the idea of the kid’s table. They get all the fun and whimsy and cool activities! Not to mention it allows the grown ups to have adult conversation and interaction.
I’ve put together some cute inspiration and ideas for your kid’s Thanksgiving tablescape that will help keep them entertained. You’ll be the coolest mom/hostess around!
These Thanksgiving table ideas are best for ages 3 to 12.
I created a table with lots of color and pattern as well as some traditional elements like turkeys and pumpkins.
These children’s Thanksgiving tablescape ideas are colorful and festive.
- Set up a table near the adult table so you can monitor their needs.
- Set a table low with floor seating for a casual, youthful vibe.
- Mix patterns and colors. Neutral patterned tablecloth + colorful napkins and plates are eye catching and attractive. The napkins are actually bandannas for $1 each.
- Use small melamine or paper plates in vibrant colors.
- Place mini pumpkins at each place setting & tie on name tags. Provide markers for the kids to draw faces on their pumpkins.
- Make these Thanksgiving turkey cupcakes and use them as the centerpiece of the table.
- Pour Twizzler candy bites into a tall vase and let the children guess how many are inside. Call them “turkey waddles” for a themed twist. Let the kids count them to see who guessed the closest number.
- Provide paper favor bags and let the children fill them with the candies to take home.
Let me know what you think about setting a kids table for the holidays. Cheers.