Slow cooker brownies are easy to make and take 5 minutes to prepare. This homemade recipe is full of ooey gooey chocolate fudge flavor and Oh, So Delicious! Cooking it in a crock pot creates an outside crust with a super moist center. It’s perfect for a dinner party or potluck dessert.
While I LOVE my outrageous fudge brownie recipe, this crockpot brownie is a new favorite dessert for easy entertaining. It’s rich and chocolatey and you simply must serve it with a scoop of ice cream on the side.
It’s mocha-fudge flavor and it’s loaded with peanut butter chips.
Easy Homemade Brownies
The flavor and texture are similar to traditional baked brownies. The center is soft and gooey while the outer edges are more firm and crusty.
Personally, I always go for the corner pieces in a brownie pan so I love the outer edge of this. This is the first time I’ve used my slow cooker to make brownies or cake and after these results, it won’t be my last!
And for more ideas check out these decadent chocolate dessert recipes for parties at home.
Why You’ll Love It
- You can prepare it ahead and time it so it’s ready to eat when you are.
- It’s SO easy! Just pour everything into the crock, mix, and be done.
- It’s less intimidating than making brownies in the oven.
- It’s a real crowd-pleaser!
- This chocolate dessert is so versatile it can go from casual supper to an elegant dinner party.
This recipe is best served fresh and warm, so if you have 4-6 people to serve then you are good to go.
If you do have leftovers, they will be like traditional baked brownies. The edges get a little harder and the center becomes more cake-like than gooey fudge-like.
PARTY TIP: Scoop servings into champagne coupes for an elegant presentation. Add a scoop of ice cream and sprig of mint for garnish.
For simple gatherings just scoop into serving bowls. But for a more elevated presentation scoop it into champagne coupes and top is with vanilla bean ice cream.
Add some raspberries or strawberries on the side if you like.
When to Use this Recipe
Because this is an easy make-ahead dessert, it makes it a great choice for all kinds of occasions.
Use a 3.5 or 4-Quart Slow Cooker for best results. Anything too small or too large will cook differently.
Remember different brands can cook differently. Some run hotter than others. Start off with the shortest cooking time and cook longer if needed.
If you like this post, PIN, Share, or sign up for our Newsletter at the top of the page. And don’t forget to follow CAH on Instagram or Facebook. Cheers!
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten or you’ll have egg clumps in your batter
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 2 heaping teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- vanilla ice cream for topping
- Spray the bottom and sides of the crock with nonstick spray.
- Add ingredients to crock pot and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, or until set. Turn power off and let stand for 30 minutes covered.
- Scoop into serving dishes and top with ice cream.
Use an ice cream scoop to dish out the perfect serving size. Two scoops per dessert.