A White & Pink Christmas Tablescape is the perfect setting to celebrate with your best girl friends over a Christmas dinner party.
Pink & White Christmas Tablescape
It’s time to think about Christmas and girls night in holiday party ideas. Even if you’re in Thanksgiving mode right now, you’re surely going to want to save these ideas for next month’s parties and festivities.
I found the most fabulous set of Christmas dishes in a gold and silver color combo. I picked up a set of 6 salad plates and was inspired to create a lovely table setting for a girls night in Christmas dinner party.
This pink and white Christmas tablescape has all the femininity you want for a pretty ladies night setting. I’ve also included some food & recipe options you can serve.
Set a White and Pink Christmas Tablescape and host a ladies only dinner party for the holidays.
Girls Night In Dinner Party Table
Create a pink and white Christmas tablescape by building layers of texture and festive items.
- Set the table in layers of pink and white for a feminine but festive atmosphere. Two sheepskin rugs act as table toppers and create a plush layer of texture and interest.
- There are a few mix n’ match elements here. I used a combination of my silver-rimmed, and gold-rimmed dinner plates on top of gold chargers. Then I added the decorative salad plates on top. The plates come in 4 different patterns. I picked three patterns for the coordinated look I was going for. This is what I like about them being sold individually as opposed to a boxed set!
- A simple runner of Christmas ornaments is lined down the middle of the table. This couldn’t be any easier to do, and it brings in the colors of the party.
HOSTESS TIP: Christmas ball ornaments are the single best way to add holiday flair to ANY space. Place them in bowls, line them down a table, fill a glass vase with them, put them under a cloche, etc.
- A centerpiece of white roses is low enough for easy conversation across the table. The white vase holds an inner vessel filled with water to hold the flowers. A piece of pink sparkly scrapbook paper lines the vase and lets the pink show through the open weave.
- Pink ribbon wraps around the plate and charger for another hit of the accent color. In addition, pink vintage glassware is an indulgent but compelling element on the table.
HOSTESS TIP: To add an accent color to a table setting, pick 3 areas for it to be added. Some good choices are ribbon, flowers, colored glassware, salad or dessert plates, napkins, ornaments, table runner or place mats, etc.
- Even the food and drink coordinates with the setting. Serve a sparkling Rose with a pale pink tint and drop in some frozen cranberries to garnish and keep it chilled. Serve smoked salmon blini canapes for an appetizer. These are delicious and easy to make ahead. Pasta with scallops is a light entree and you can pair it with a green salad topped with dried cranberries or pomegranate arils. Other options include salmon with red pepper coulis, sauteed brussels sprouts with bacon, and lobster macaroni & cheese.
- For dessert this cheesecake dessert fondue platter makes a gorgeous presentation!
I hope these tips help you in setting your own Christmas tablescape. You can set a stylish table for family or for entertaining friends without spending a fortune, and by investing in a few eye-catching pieces.
Choose a color that speaks to you, or that goes with the decor you already have. You can dress up a neutral space by adding some lovely pieces like I did here. I think you’ll love the look!