Make this red Christmas cocktail with cranberry juice, vodka, and sparkling grape juice. Give it a festive name like “Rudolph’s Shiny Red Cocktail” and serve it as a signature drink for a Christmas cocktail party.
Red Christmas cocktail
Nothing completes a Christmas party like a color-coordinated signature drink with seasonal flavors. I created this red Christmas cocktail with Vodka, cranberry juice, and the addition of something bubbly!
The taste is a little sweet and a little tart, and goes down smooth. Garnish with fresh cranberries threaded onto a pick, or freeze some in ice cubes.
PARTY TIP: If you want to enhance the red color of the drink simply add a drop of red food coloring to the mix.
Christmas cocktail with vodka
People love vodka drinks, and it goes especially well with the holiday flavors like cranberry or pomegranate.
Some top brands for mixing party drinks are Tito’s, Effen, Stoli, Absolut, or Smirnoff. But really…choose your favorite.
Here’s what you need for this drink.
- Your favorite Vodka.
- Cranberry juice is seasonal and festive.
- Sparkling white grape juice adds effervescence and sweetness to balance the cranberry.
- Fresh cranberries threaded onto a fresh rosemary stem are the perfect garnish for a Christmas drink.
Enjoy this alcohol beverage at home for adult gatherings like this Naughty or Nice Christmas party with red and green decorations.
Or, serve it with a festive brunch cheese board on Christmas day.
Red Christmas drinks
Give these red drinks a fun name when you serve them at parties. Call it Rudolph’s Red Nose, or Shiny Red Sleigh, Santa’s red suit, etc.
- Christmas mimosa
- Santa’s Helper cocktail
- Pomegranate sparkle cocktail
- Pomegranate hula breeze cocktail
- Pomegranate sparkling martini
- Red Valentine’s day cocktail (just give it a holiday name)
There’s no better time to celebrate the holidays at home; cheers!
- 3 oz. Vodka
- 1/2 cup Cranberry Juice
- 1/2 cup Sparkling White Grape Juice
- Fresh cranberries for garnish.
- Combine ingredients over ice, and garnish with several fresh cranberries threaded onto a pick of rosemary stem.