This Sweetheart Valentines Day Cocktail is pretty and delicious enough to serve a party of two or for a Galentines party. There’s nothing quite like a color coordinated drink to help you celebrate Valentines day. Especially when it’s the color of LOVE!
I’ve created this gorgeous red cocktail with some of my favorite flavors. They blend so well together you’re going to want to mix this up all year long. The color lends itself well to Christmas and 4th of July entertaining in addition to Valentines day.
This Valentines day cocktail has only 3 ingredients and you might even have them on hand already.
Whether you’re sipping this with your romantic love or celebrating single-hood with your besties, this “Sweet Heart” cocktail will hit the spot. It’s a little sweet with the undeniable flavor and aroma of Amaretto. And the blend is smooth.
Mix these up in a cocktail shaker with ice so they’re nice and cold. Then garnish with a candy heart on the side of the glass for the perfect garnish. These heart-shaped chocolate garnishes would also be terrific on the rim of the glass.
My Sweet Heart Valentine’s Day cocktail is the perfect signature drink for celebrating love.
How do you serve this Sweetheart Valentines day cocktail?
- Serve this pretty red drink in martini glasses or champagne coupes for party-perfect presentation. Let this be an aperitif before Valentines day dinner for two at home.
- This slightly sweet cocktail pairs well with salty and savory appetizers. Easy pick-up bites like ham & cheese pinwheels or ham & Parmesan canapes would do just fine. Or this array of 3 quick & easy cheese appetizers.
- Make this a signature cocktail for a red and white themed bridal shower. After all, the name says it all!
- For more ideas follow the ideas in this Valentines day meal plan. These printable Valentines day cards are especially adorable for couples.
Now here are some items that you might need for your bar. Remember, any Amazon links I share are affiliate links. Thanks for helping me bring you new content.
- 3 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce Amaretto
- 6 ounces cranberry juice
- Combine in a shaker with ice and shake for 5-10 seconds.
- Strain into a glass and garnish with a candy heart.