This Valentine’s Day Cocktail is easy to make with only 3 ingredients. Serve this pretty red drink with vodka for romance or for a girls night Galentine’s party. Make this color coordinated drink your signature cocktail for Valentines day or Christmas entertaining.
Red Cocktail for Valentine’s Day
I’ve created this gorgeous red cocktail with some of my favorite flavors. They blend so well together you’re going to want to mix this up all year long. The color lends itself well to Christmas and 4th of July parties in addition to Valentines day ideas.
This cocktail has only 3 ingredients and you might even have them on hand already. It’s a little sweet with the undeniable flavor and aroma of Amaretto. And the blend with vodka is smooth.
Whether you’re sipping this with your romantic love or celebrating single-hood with your besties, this “Sweetheart” cocktail will hit the spot.
Mix these up in a cocktail shaker with ice so they’re nice and cold. Then garnish with a marshmallow heart on the side of the glass for the perfect garnish.
These heart-shaped chocolate garnishes would also be terrific on the rim of the glass.
Valentines Day Signature Drink
My Sweet Heart cocktail is the perfect signature drink for celebrating love.
- Serve this pretty red drink in martini glasses or champagne coupes for party-perfect presentation. Let this be an aperitif before Valentines day dinner for two at home.
- This slightly sweet cocktail pairs well with salty and savory appetizers. Easy pick-up bites like ham & cheese pinwheels or ham & Parmesan canapes would do just fine. Or this array of 3 quick & easy cheese appetizers.
- Make this a signature cocktail for a red and white themed bridal shower. After all, the name says it all!
- For more ideas follow the ideas in this Valentines day meal plan. These printable Valentines day cards are especially adorable for couples.
What You Need
*Post contains affiliate links. I earn commission from Amazon purchases.
Now here are some items that you might need for your home bar. Remember, any Amazon links I share are affiliate links. Thanks for helping me bring you new content.
If you like this post, PIN, Share, or sign up for our Newsletter at the top of the page. And don’t forget to follow CAH on Instagram or Facebook. Cheers!
- 3 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce Amaretto
- 6 ounces cranberry juice
- Combine in a shaker with ice and shake for 5-10 seconds.
- Strain into a glass and garnish with a candy heart.