This celebration table setting with balloons centerpiece will wow your guests with an unexpected focal point. It’s perfect for a special occasion like birthdays and anniversary party celebrations. It’s also terrifically festive for holidays like Christmas and New Years Eve parties. Designed in black and gold this balloons party decor is versatile enough for any occasion! Include this tablescape along with these anniversary party ideas for an awesome event!
This black & gold table setting with Balloons Centerpiece is easy to create for any special celebration or holiday dinner party.
This dinner party table setting with balloons will wow your guests with the attention to detail. It’s a fun festive party idea using balloons in a chic way. The black, white, and gold color combo is classic and celebratory.
This tablescape is terrific for just about any special occasion dinner party. I can just see these gold balloons place in the center of this celebration tablescape with floor seating, can’t you? Or how about adding black or white balloons to this black & white celebration tabletop? The possibilities are endless!
This table setting includes many of the pieces I’ve used before. It’s always about how you layer and re-work those pieces that make the end result unique. Speaking of re-working an idea, you can see an original black, white & silver table with balloons I created a while back.
Follow these tips and menu suggestions for your dinner party tablescape with balloons
- A row of balloons down the center of the table adds height and interest. There’s no need for a large flower arrangement so I placed two mini rose-filled vases on the table instead.
- You’ll need one balloon for every foot-length of the table. For a 6-foot table you would have 6 balloons.
- Tie the balloons with thin ribbon and weigh them down with mini ornament place card holders, small stones or other weighted objects.
TIP: After realizing the mini ornament holders were too light on their own, I filled them with water to add enough weight to keep them stable.
- Sparkling glassware and festive paper crowns add more drama to the table. The crowns are great for photo ops and selfies!
- A delicious menu for this dinner party might include salmon filets, or steak filets with balsamic glaze, For side dishes a beet & goat cheese salad, my fruit & nut wild rice, or sauteed Brussels sprouts with bacon are all great choices.
- For dessert serve fudge brownie cake or Kahlua creme brulee.
- To take this party over the top you could create an epic balloon arch too!
However you decide to celebrate the milestones in your life, a balloon centerpiece is a great way to make it more festive. Cheers!