These Oscars Party Ideas for you and your friends will make awards night even more fun. We can’t wait to put these in action while we watch the red carpet pre-show!
This Sunday is MY superbowl party – it’s The Oscars! It really is a night I look forward to, watching the red carpet lead-in, mentally evaluating the dresses and hairstyles, listening intently to the host’s opening, and hoping that my favorites win for their category. For a girl like me, it doesn’t get much better!
Oscars Party Ideas:
- Get your 2018 printable voting ballots here, with a special bonus: confetti of the nominee’s faces. So fun for the buffet table!
- Welcome your guests with a red carpet cocktail, and let them take some “paparazzi” photos with this diy photo booth area.
- Let guests nosh from this popcorn bar that’s perfectly themed for the movies.
- Set up a festive food buffet using inspiration from this black & glamorous display, or this modern white display.
- Everyone’s a winner when you bestow each of your guests with a “best ____” balloon trophy; find the details here.
- Send your friends home with traditional movie concessions like Milk Duds, or M&M’s, all beautifully presented in an easy diy candy display.
There you have more than 8 inspiring and do-able ideas for throwing a great Oscars viewing party. If you implement even a couple of these I’m sure you’ll be the hostess with the most!