A Modern Table Setting for Girls Night In is going to set the scene for fun and lively conversation. Keeping it simple means more focus is on your guests and on the menu. Use these ideas for a birthday, a monthly gathering, or even a shower.
This modern tablescape is perfect for the newlywed or someone who’s new to entertaining.
Set a modern tablescape for girls night in and make a meal of delicious appetizers and cocktails.
I set a sleep modern table using a color palette of black, white, and aqua. The combination is rather unique, and the look is feminine without being overly “girly.” Even though I set this up for indoors, it could easily be moved outside for al fresco dining. Those dishes are actually melamine, so perfect for outdoor entertaining!
Find easy party appetizers for girls night in which includes a whole list of party food recipes that I’ve been making for ladies nights for years. In addition to the girls night in menu, serve a delicious signature drink like this Elderflower gin fizz cocktail or a blackberry sparkler cocktail.
Modern Table Setting for Girls Night In
- I started with black and white as a basic color scheme and added aqua blue for a punch of color. I love this modern combination!
- The layered plates are melamine. They’re not just for outdoors you know. Don’t be afraid to use them all year long indoors or out.
- Lots of graphic patterns take this table from classic to modern. Combine chevron, polka dots, and stripes as you like!
- A simple framed sign adds a bit of whimsy to the table. It highlights all the things we girls love to do when we get together, like talk, laugh, and celebrate each other.
- I loved adding the adorable note cards to each plate. You can personalize it by writing something on the card that you like about each specific lady. What a sweet keepsake that would be for each guest to take home.
- Favor boxes are filled with color coordinated candies and embellished with polka dot tape and a chevron flag from the craft store.
- The centerpiece is a simple arrangement of pale pink and white flowers, and greenery. I love how the pale pink compliments the bolder black and blue on the table.
Do you have a monthly ladies night date? I’d love to hear about it in the comments below. Cheers!