Colorful Bright & Glittery Holiday Party Dessert Table
A Bright & Glittery Holiday Party dessert table is perfect for the entire family. Get some fabulous party ideas for dessert table decor, here.
Are you ready for the final party design inspired by Urbanity Studios invitation? This bright and glittery table appeals to the non-traditionalists with a playful attitude. I chose to use the color palette of hot pink, apple green, purple, and aqua blue as it has become a very popular alternative to more traditional holiday colors.
This dessert table would work for adult parties or family parties. Once again I used the same menu and simply changed up the styling. Get the details and your FREE printable tags below…
Host a colorful bright & glittery holiday party with these easy diy desserts and display ideas.
How to create a colorful bright & glitter dessert table
As with all 3 parties, the decor here was inspired by the patchwork Christmas tree invitation & address wraps printed in pink, purple, green, and aqua. I found some glittery items to use that made this party POP! Glittered tape from JoAnn’s was one of them.
- I was beside myself when I stumbled upon the glitter tape and knew I needed to stock up on colors for future use. Here I used it to wrap the parfait glasses, the apothecary jars, the square vase, and to line the rim of the mini cupcake stands. I LOVE that tape and how easy it is to work with.
- I found miniature ornaments at Hobby Lobby and used the star burst style to hold the coordinating food labels, and the classic shapes to hang from the jars.
- One of my favorite items in this design, and from Urbanity Studios, is the 12″ x 18″ coordinating poster used to jazz up the backdrop wall. It adds so much visual interest and is done in a subway art style. Fab-U-Lous!
- Oreos get the decorator icing treatment in all 4 colors, to match the party.
- Glitter glitter everywhere – even on our lollipops! Thanks to Bedazzle My Bonbons, I had these fantastic glittery tree lollipops to add to the decor – yes, that’s edible glitter! They make a great take-home favor for the kids.
- Also from Bedazzle My Bonbons are the glittery cupcake wrappers. You can never have too much glitter at Christmas time!
- Favor boxes are tied up with an array of colorful ribbon, and finished off with a matching round tag. Fill the boxes with small treats like chocolate truffles, or homemade cookies.
You’ll notice with all the parties I kept the food white so it doesn’t interfere with the decor, but provides a blank palette if you will, to work with. Which design is your favorite? Red & Green family friendly Christmas party? Blue & White holiday party? Or this Bright & Glittery? Let us know, and don’t forget to download FREE coordinating hang tags. Cheers!
Each party was unique and elegant. These idea are super inspirationa andd thank you for sharing. Merry Christmas!
Thank you, Sandra. It was a lot of fun to experiment with different color schemes from what I do in my own home.
nice color variation, i love it – merry christmas
Love that glitter tape – where did you get it? I did quick search and didn’t like what I got back – LOVE the use of color.
It’s always such a treat to see unexpected colors used so creatively! Love this!
Glitter makes everything better. 🙂
Love your party. It’s so cute and fun.
Glad you guys like it! Thank you.
Chris, the glitter glows and the poster is amazing! Pretty details. Loved it.
love the bright colors & sparkle!
Comments are closed.