Are you ready for the final party design inspired by Urbanity Studios invitation? This bright and glittery table appeals to the non-traditionalists with a playful attitude. I chose to use the color palette of hot pink, apple green, purple, and aqua blue as it has become a very popular alternative to more traditional holiday colors.
This dessert table would work for adult parties or family parties. Once again I used the same menu and simply changed up the styling. Get the details and your FREE printable tags below…
Get the Look:
As with all 3 parties, the decor here was inspired by the patchwork Christmas tree invitation & address wraps printed in pink, purple, green, and aqua. I found some glittery items to use that made this party POP! Glittered tape from JoAnn’s was one of them.
- I was beside myself when I stumbled upon the glitter tape and knew I needed to stock up on colors for future use. Here I used it to wrap the parfait glasses, the apothecary jars, the square vase, and to line the rim of the mini cupcake stands. I LOVE that tape and how easy it is to work with.
- I found miniature ornaments at Hobby Lobby and used the star burst style to hold the coordinating food labels, and the classic shapes to hang from the jars.
- One of my favorite items in this design, and from Urbanity Studios, is the 12″ x 18″ coordinating poster used to jazz up the backdrop wall. It adds so much visual interest and is done in a subway art style. Fab-U-Lous!
- Oreos get the decorator icing treatment in all 4 colors, to match the party.
- Glitter glitter everywhere – even on our lollipops! Thanks to Bedazzle My Bonbons, I had these fantastic glittery tree lollipops to add to the decor – yes, that’s edible glitter! They make a great take-home favor for the kids.
- Also from Bedazzle My Bonbons are the glittery cupcake wrappers. You can never have too much glitter at Christmas time!
- Favor boxes are tied up with an array of colorful ribbon, and finished off with a matching round tag. Fill the boxes with small treats like chocolate truffles, or homemade cookies.
You’ll notice with all the parties I kept the food white so it doesn’t interfere with the decor, but provides a blank palette if you will, to work with. Which design is your favorite? Red & Green? Blue & Silver? Or this Bright & Glittery? Let us know, and don’t forget to download FREE coordinating hang tags seen below. Cheers!
See this party in 2 different colors & styles:
This is a sponsored post as per Celebrations At Home styling service.