Vintage-Americana Themed Party

I’m completely enamored with this latest collaboration between Sweets Indeed and Found Vintage Rentals.  This event was a 4th of July party, but I think you’ll agree, it could easily translate into a fun “Americana” themed birthday party.  Besides that, all the incredible details could be recreated in any color scheme for even more celebrations.
Sweets Indeed created a superb dessert display incorporating cute food picks, dipped treats with words written in icing, and embelished macarons.  Other desserts include fresh berry parfaits served in lided jars, and mini pies.
The banner overhead is one of my absolute favorites utilizing printed burlap layered over fabric swatches.
The party was hosted by Found Vintage Rentals who, of course, provided all the amazing antique/vintage items used for the styling.  Some notable display ideas: using an old dart board as a back drop in the drink station; displaying twizzlers in an old wooden box; and serving cake pops on a vintage kitchen scale.
A wonderful favor station was set up with customized paper bags filled with popcorn, an assortment of cookies, and Sweets Indeed signature candy kabobs.
Every inch of this event provides something interesting to look at!  For even more photos, visit Sweets Indeed’s new blog.

Comments

1. Totally adorable!! :)

2. Lindsey {Bella Grace Party Designs} says:

L.O.V.E this and L.O.V.E Sweets Indeed!!!!

3. The Purple Pug says:

Without a doubt-the most beautiful Fourth of July party I have ever seen.

4. Wow! What a fantastic patriotic party! The details are amazing.

5. Susan Crabtree says:

LOVE the banner & vintage accessories incorporated throughout the party! I agree with Kristy, it is the best patriotic party I have ever seen!

6. Wow. So different! I love it.

7. Genevieve Le Bel says:

WOW!!! Really?!!! <> lol
    Absolutely amazing!

8. Kinser Event Company says:

I love this! I could keep looking at the details for hours!

9. Thank you so, so much for your kind words. I love how you pointed out that it could easily be translated into a birthday party or recreated in any color palette. So true!!! You can't go wrong with vintage and sweets!

10. Kim @ Frost Me! says:

a lot for the eyes to see and admire! (I surely wouldn't want to clean up after lol)… fantastic job!

Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
    party inspiration

11. Kori Clark Designs says:

What a beautiful party! I love how all of the vintage finds were incorporated!

12. Pink and Polka Dot says:

ahhhh….this is gorgeous!

13. Tangerine Fairy says:

This is too good for words..the details are perfected to a tea!

14. Wow, I just tried to do the SAME style of a "retro country" 4th of July party. This one is incredible!!! It is perfect. LOVE the antiques.

15. Ssanchez says:

WOW! You are an excellent party planner, I just love your creativity, thanks for sharing your ideas.

16. Susan @ Entertain Exchange says:

Oh I love this…so beautiful!

17. Save the Date for Cupcakes says:

OMG~ I totally missed this gorgeous set up! Really~ a taco bar?! Love it all!

18. A Blissful Nest says:

You sure know how to find them!! What a amazing party!

19. Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper says:

This looks great! What a beautiful set up and all that red, white and blue looks awesome.

I am having a Red, White and Blue Linky Party and hope you will join in on the fun!

20. Redslipper says:

Wow, love everything but my favorite is the graphics on the burlap. Can you share how you did that?

21. HII HELP! URGENT!
    I love to make the sign in the first picture labeled ‘sweets’. Does anyone know the font??? Please and thank you! Feel free to email me at luckellyy@gmail.com. Thank you!!!

1. [...] I love this burlap garland with the fabric layers! {Source} [...]

2. [...] Vintage-Americana Themed Party from Sweets Indeed and Found Vintage Rentals via Celebrations at Home [...]

3. [...] cool table set up that could be used for an American-themed birthday party as well!  Just go to: http://celebrationsathomeblog.com/2010/07/vintage-americana-themed-party.html  She has a ton of ideas for any type of party as [...]

4. [...] credits: stylelogistics.com , celebrationsathomeblog.com, [...]