Easy fall dessert recipes for dinner parties and Thanksgiving.
This post today will give you uncontrollable cravings for some sweet, yummy, goodness!
I found some delicious-looking treats for Fall that are pretty simple to make and provide pretty presentation too.
- Pumpkin Spice Whoopie Pies – whoopie pies are the latest craze and they aren’t difficult to make when you begin with a boxed cake mix. With it’s cake-like texture and filling of marshmallow cream, this is sure to please kids and groan ups alike!
- Pecan Cheesecake Pie – can’t decide if you want traditional pecan pie or cheesecake? Have your pie and eat it too with this recipe that combines the two classics!
- Ginger Pumpkin Mousse– a lighter choice for dessert, but full of flavor!
- Pumpkin Spice Creme Brulee – admitedly this recipe is a little more labor intensive with it’s mini pumpkin preparation and caramelized sugar drizzle, but for a special occasion it makes an incredible presentation. And if you’ve ever had creme brulee, you KNOW it’s worth it!
- Pumpkin Tiramisu– Italy’s classic dessert gets an Autumn twist with this recipe that combines maple syrup and pumpkin flavors.
- Gingersnap Crumble Pumpkin Parfait– I love crunchy gingersnap cookies and this pumpkin spice ice cream dessert is like a Thanksgiving Sundae!