Here are 6 fun and interesting napkin ideas for your next table setting when you’re hosting at home. From rustic to whimsical, there’s something for everyone!
Setting an interesting and inviting tablescape is one of my favorite things to do for a dinner party. And it’s easy to get creative and turn ordinary craft items into pretty napkin wrap décor.
Check out these unique ways to present napkins at your place settings. Re-create them as is, or get inspired to design your own napkin wrap. Either way it will enhance your table setting and give your guests something to remember.
6 Napkin Wrap Up Ideas
- Slide the folded napkin into a decorated or printed paper sack for an unexpected presentation.
- Wrap a wide leaf around the napkin and cut 2 slits in it to insert utensils or chopsticks.
- Use birch bark wraps as napkin rings for a rustic setting.
- You’re familiar with pretty paper wraps, but take it a step further by using strips of corrugated paper to wrap around, and tie with ribbon or a thinner strip of decorative paper.
- I love the idea of creating a menu band. You can print out your menu on paper or vellum, then attach 2 pieces together with double stick tape, or even sew them together.
- For a fun look at a teen/tween party use beaded bracelets, or string your own and add a name tag.