Mad Hatter Halloween Party Ideas
- Silver serving pieces I already own are set for tea…best part is I didn’t have to polish it.
- Add googly eyes to playing cards and name cards for added creepiness.
- Tiny mushroom candies were placed in ‘dirt’ parfaits with the gummy Caterpillar added on top; also a few butterflies lingering in the woods have found their way here.
- Get the party started with a vodka & cranberry shooter served in a test tube.
- A little adhesive gems added to clock toppers & silver skull rings (used as glass charms) always add flair.
- Black flowers are part of the centerpiece pedestal.
- Favor boxes filled with candy bones and a chocolate truffle. Add decorative paper to the inside of the box for an unexpected finishing touch.
- Icons from the story are used throughout: watches & clocks, key napkin rings, playing cards (hearts of course); combined with spooky Halloween decor: spiders, webs, skulls.
- My obsession with lace continues as I created a table runner made of ribbon, lace, & trim, and draped more lace and trim around the party.