We see a lot of western themed parties for kids birthdays, but when I saw this Chic Western wedding party for adults I knew I needed to share it. This was a styled photo shoot in Arizona and the styling and design details are the perfect inspiration for a casual Engagement, Anniversary, or Mans birthday party.
I go crazy for design that has rustic items combined with more elegant ones, and that’s exactly what you’ll find here. Photographed by Stacy Kokes photography, each image has a great take-away idea…
Chic Western Ideas for an Adult Celebration:
- Use rustic items like horseshoes, vintage suitcases, trunks, or crates, against more elegant items like silver trays, “blingy” accessories, crystal, and formal flower arrangements.
- Succulents are the perfect choice as well, and displayed inside an old suitcase they are an unexpected focal point.
- I love the small hide used in the top photo. They may be hard to find, but it add an authentic touch.
- Mini tequila bottles and mini tacos are displayed with such style.
- Spell the word “love” using letter tiles and attach with glue dots in an unexpected spot.
- Burlap + succulents + horseshoes = a fab dining tablescape.
- Soy candles make great favors for each guest to take home.
If you live out West or just love the thought of a western themed party, these ideas will surely help you pull off a stylish celebration.
Design & Styling - Christina Clark Events / Photography - Stacy Kokes Photography / Floral - Butterfly Petals / Paper Goods - Red Seal Invitations / Cake Topper – Twice Loved Vintage / Cake - 21 Cakes / Vintage Prop Rentals – Dusty Lilacs / Candle Favors – Mame Soy Candles