This adorable shark themed birthday party was sent in by Andrea of It’s The Life, and has some great DIY ideas that you can do. Andrea created all the treats which I think look like some of the specialty vendor items we love to see. Check out all the details and the diy tips from Andrea at the end…
Creative Ideas from Andrea:
- Make your own candy kabobs by placing gummy sharks and stars on a wooden skewer.
- Make shark fin cupcake toppers using black fondant and a leaf-shaped cookie cutter.
- “Life savers” cupcake toppers were made by dipping jelly rings in white chocolate. Once cooled, strips were cut from fruit roll up candy and wrapped around the ring.
- She used a free download to create the food signs.
- Create a table runner by layering rows and rows of paper circles cut out from the Cricut machine.
- A shark cut-out was painted for the perfect photo opportunity as guests arrived.
- Shark fins are sewn out of felt and pinned to each childs back.
Thanks for all the innovative ideas Andrea, and for sharing your party with us!