An Adult Garden-Fairy Birthday

fairy-banner-and-dessert-tableThis beautiful party was designed by Paula at Frog Prince Paperie, for her mother’s birthday.  She created a sophisticated, yet still magical, Fairy theme that was suitable for family members of all ages.  Take a look at all the lovely butterfly and garden details:
Every area of the party was touched with some elegant detail.  This is so inspiring for any girl’s birthday or shower.  You can see even more on Paula’s blog.

Comments

This party is gorgeous! Love all of the details. The food looks Yummy! Kudos!

2. How interesting! The food looks fantastic.

3. What a gorgeous event! I love this look as an option for adults!

4. Heather - Chickabug says:

What a GORGEOUS table display! I love how the savory food is so beautifully presented, and not just the desserts.

5. Angela Darling says:

That's what I'm talking about. Magical, but still classy. GORGEOUS!

6. Love this party & the food looks soooo yummy!

7. Beautifully executed. I'm loving the trend of typical children's themes turned into sophisticated adult events!

8. Amanda Parker at Shindig says:

BEAUTIFUL!! What a great idea — and so well executed!

9. Beautiful party! Such great elements and wonderful ideas!

10. Christi Bennett @ pisforparty says:

Lovely party! It's always fun with adults get to celebrate the kid within us!

11. Tammy@Events By Tammy says:

I love all of the elegant details.

12. I am in awe of the beauty of this party! I just can't imagine getting it all together…the decorations, the food…oh, it is so lovely, I wouldn't want anyone to touch it! I voted for your display challenge! It is so incredible!! I hope you win! Come see the fun I had with some vintage medical supplies for Halloween! http://threepixielane.blogspot.com/2010/09/chicken-beak-stewboo.html

13. Farmhouse Country says:

I love this idea! My daughter had a fairy party for her 6th birthday and what a fun party that was to plan…..she might like it again as a teen with this sweet theme! I just threw my son a fishing party for his birthday last week so that was a new direction for me.
    Love your ideas, I have your blog on my sidebar!
    Dee

14. Stunning work! Who knew, even big gals could have a dream fairy party!! :)