Woodsy Spring Table

How I love the work of Gloria Wong Design!  This is her latest creation posted on Snippet & InkThis lush, woodsy table is perfect for a Spring gathering.  The use of Spring flowers, succulents, branches, and moss give a magical woodland feel.  Add in some chalkboard-painted elements and neutral colored favor bag/menu, and it is sheer perfection.  Wouldn’t it be fun to “hide” some eggs throughout the tablescape for Easter?  Dye them in subtle colors like pale blues, yellows, and greens.

Comments

1. Shelley @ Divine Party Concepts says:

OHHHHHHH! I love this! So ready for spring!

2. jackie fo says:

be still my heart – the chalkboard tags LOVE

Me too! Love her work!! Beautiful!

4. Oh! This is perfect for me to see today. I am wanting to do a very natural Easter Table this year but I was needing some inspiration. And here it is! :) I haven't been out on the blogs too much lately, do you have anymore in addition to this post for natural spring ideas? Your blog (along with hostessblog.com) are my absolute favorites to get ideas from! ;)

And since you're the party expert I wanted to ask you a big-little favor:

I'm trying to win a party contest and would love your help! Would you go here:

and leave a comment at the end of the article? Your comment will give me a vote. Thanks so much! I appreciate it lots. <3
    Lisa

5. A Blissful Nest says:

just beautiful! She has such great taste.

6. Entertain Exchange says:

So beautiful for Spring. I love the rustic look!
    Susan

7. Style Sisters says:

I love love this tablescape! Absolutely gorgeous!! So dang creative. Love the chalkboard name tags the chalkboard pot with L+J all the spring flowers. The cute menu bag is to die for. So so Cute.

Karin

1. […] This table top, designed by Gloria Wong via Celebrations At Home, is the true inspiration for my woodsy party! I just love the moss table runner and all the […]