"Batter Up" Baseball Party {Guest Feature}

I have a great classic party theme to share with you today, from Charm Event Design.  This baseball themed party was actually a baby shower but of course it would be any little boy’s (or big boy’s) dream birthday as well.
I love the vintage feel of the food labels and signage, and the ticket-style invitations set the mood in advance.  The creativity shown in this party makes me swoon: the baseball base for the pennant labels, the scoreboard centerpiece for the dessert table, and the tabletop centerpiece “diamonds” are fantastic!   And no baseball themed party would be complete without peanuts, apple jacks, and classic coke.  Simply amazing!

Comments

1. LOVE those apple pie cupcakes!!!

2. Party Box Design says:

ohhh I LOVE IT!

3. Clicking Chick says:

This is really GREAT! Looks awesome!
    What little baseball player wouldn't LOVE a party like this!!!

4. Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) says:

Amazingly creative details here!

5. caligirlatheart says:

I absolutely love this! Very creative!

6. Save the Date for Cupcakes says:

Oh~ I love the table settings!!!

7. Donna @ Party Wishes says:

This is one of the cutest things I have seen! Hope you are doing well :)

8. so cute! totally adorable!

9. Melissa C says:

Love Love Love this!
    Adorable theme!

10. PartyMom says:

I love the trend of using birthday type themes as baby shower themes! This is particularly cute!

11. LOVE this idea. I used some of it for my son’s 1st birthday. I would have done more, but ran out of time. So Cute!

12. This party is definitely a HIT! ;) Wayyyyy cute ideas!

13. how did you make the batter up invitations?

14. Hello,

I am interested in the Batter Up baby shower invites. How do I order them?

15. Hi! This party is adorable!! Do you know where the signage was from? I really like the “Baby Benjamin” signs. Also, could you share how to create the baseball diamonds? Thanks!!

16. stacy benfer says:

I have left several emails for charm event and I never get a response for ordering the invitations- do you have a number or something?

• I’m sorry Stacy,
      I think they probably only do special orders for events that they coordinate themselves.
      I would suggest looking on Etsy for somthing similar.

17. please tell me where i can order the invitations as well as some custom center pieces.

• Monique, this is an old guest post. I no longer have any information and it looks like their website has been removed.
      Sorry.