These Strawberry Hot Chocolate Shots are a great addition to your pink themed parties. The small size and the pretty color make them perfect for stylish entertaining at home.
Make sure you put these strawberry hot chocolate shots on your drink or dessert menu when hosting a pink themed party.
Making this pink drink is a really cute way to add coordinating color to a party. And serving these in mini espresso cups makes it much more festive than full size mugs, don’t you think!
Surprise the kids with some when they get home from school during these colder months. Add a couple of pink macarons and you have an adorable presentation as well as delicious dessert or snack.
These pink drinks are terrific for Valentine’s day or Easter. A few party ideas to incorporate these pink strawberry hot chocolate shots into are a pink party, a lovely bridesmaids luncheon, or this baby shower.
Here are additional ideas for this strawberry hot chocolate and more
- Add a splash of strawberry liqueur for a gown up hot chocolate drink!
- This would also make a pretty presentation served in a mix of vintage china demitasse cups.
- There are just so many possibilities for this warming drink, and you could double or triple the recipe for full size mugs if you like.
- For more hot chocolate posts check out my homemade hot chocolate recipe and how I set up a hot cocoa bar.
- Also see how to make hot cocoa mix party favors.
Pick up these adorable espresso cup & tray sets HERE. I love using mine!
Strawberry Hot Chocolate Shots
- 6 oz. Strawberry flavored milk
- 2 Tablespoons white hot chocolate mix
Heat milk in microwave for 90 seconds, or until hot but not boiling.
Add hot chocolate to the milk and stir until dissolved. Top with whipped cream.
Makes 3, 2 ounce servings