Set a Romantic Table for Two and celebrate an anniversary or Valentine’s day with dinner for two. Grab the free printable love note and write down what you love most about your significant other. See these anniversary party ideas to celebrate with a dessert and bubbly bar in gold and white.
Host dinner for two to celebrate love for anniversaries or date night
Are you celebrating a love milestone? Since we’re all about celebrating moments at home, you KNOW I’m going to urge you to forgo the dinner reservations and stay home for a romantic dinner for two. Plus you can find even more ideas to celebrate an anniversary with dinner menu and table for two.
You don’t need to cook a gourmet meal if that’s not your thing, but you can set a lovely table to serve your take-out on. This one only took me 10 minutes to pull together and I used some of the same elements to create a dessert table here. I love it when we can reuse items in different scenarios. You can also use these 2 designs together to coordinate an entire celebration!
Here are the key elements + a FREE printable ‘love notes’ to share with your sweetie…
How to set a romantic table for two
- Create this table using creamy white and gold.
- Set a small table with the beautiful textured tablecloth.
- Since this is a table for only 2 people, why not “splurge” on 2 fun plates that you may not normally buy a full set of. These gold & white zebra print plates are wild and whimsical.
- Carry out the color scheme in the flowers that you choose. White tulips and hydrangeas have a fresh and pure air about them – just like the love you share!
- Share a bottle of bubbly! When it’s painted gold it blends right in with the rest of the table accouterments. See how to re-create my diy ombre-style gold glittered bottle.
- Share the things you love about each other on these printable love notes, starting with “how do I love thee, let me count the ways…“. I even found gold glittery pencils at Michael’s, that look great in the setting.
- I reused the heart banner from the dessert table and attached it to the table covering. It adds a sweet sparkle and just goes to show you how versatile it is.
- Prepare a delicious dinner like this apple cider glazed chicken along with carrots or asparagus.
- Provide a little chocolate truffle for the end of the meal…or be naughty and eat it first along with a glass of champagne.
You can download and print the “love notes” here, and use it for your own romantic dinner for two.