No time to plan for Easter? No problem! Here are 7 Quick & Easy Last Minute Easter Ideas that will make your celebration shine!
I know it’s Friday and Easter is two days away, but you can still pull off some of these awesome ideas for a festive celebration. I’ve gathered some cute and clever projects from around the web, that I promise you can bring to fruition just in time for the holiday. Are you up for the challenge?
7 Quick & Easy Last Minute Easter Ideas
- Adding these bunny ear napkin folds to your place settings is all you need to have a decorated table for Easter.
- Start your day with pink bunny pancakes. The kids will love these!
- Make these Easter appetizers with creamy carrot-shaped topping.
- This bunny bread bowl is the perfect way to serve dip or soup this Sunday.
- This is the BEST Easter egg hunt idea for toddlers who are too young to know what’s up.
- For the older children, keep the excitement going with this egg hunt idea.
- Turn an ordinary dessert into a special Easter treat.
So, which idea is your favorite? Don’t you just want to try them all?