No time to plan for Easter? No problem! Here are 7 Quick & Easy Last Minute Easter Ideas that will make your celebration shine! But don’t stop here. You’ll find even more ideas in our Easter entertaining series. Get inspired and enjoy the holiday celebration.
I know it’s Friday and Easter is two days away, but you can still pull off some of these awesome ideas for a festive celebration. I’ve gathered some cute and clever projects from around the web, that I promise you can bring to fruition just in time for the holiday. Are you up for the challenge?
7 Quick & Easy Last Minute Easter Ideas
- Adding these bunny ear napkin folds to your place settings is all you need to have a decorated table for Easter.
- Start your day with pink bunny pancakes. The kids will love these!
- Make these Easter appetizers with creamy carrot-shaped topping.
- This bunny bread bowl is the perfect way to serve dip or soup this Sunday.
- This is the BEST Easter egg hunt idea for toddlers who are too young to know what’s up.
- For the older children, keep the excitement going with this egg hunt idea.
- Turn an ordinary dessert into a special Easter treat.
So, which idea is your favorite? Don’t you just want to try them all?
Have a great weekend and holiday!