I’m finally catching up on some submissions I’ve received lately and today’s guest feature is full of pretty desserts with pink and gold accents. This shoot was created by The Special Occasion and although it was done with New Years in mind, every detail is perfectly suited for any time of year.
Some of the fabulous details include pink and glittery gold sweets, a festive fabric backdrop, and some really fun signage. Check out the details below…
- Pinks and champagne colors with gold accents adorn the dessert table including chocolate and vanilla cupcakes garnished with a pink frosting and edible gold glitter, and pink cake balls sprinkled with tiny gold dragees.
- Martini glasses hold cupcakes surrounded by crystals to glam up the party.
- Christmas ornaments are added to the display of chocolates to bring sparkle and color to the mix. You could also incorporate Bedazzled Bonbons here for an edible treat.
- A tied ribbon and fabric strip backdrop add interest behind the table.
- Whimsical signage is added in the cut-and-paste style lettering. This keeps the party playful and fun.