This is the best double chip peanut butter cookie recipe! I’ve been making these for years. They’re crispy, crunchy and full of two kinds of chips for the perfect bite every time. Get this delicious homemade cookie recipe and make them for parties and family snacks.
Best Peanut Butter Cookie recipe
I’m sharing my homemade peanut butter cookie recipe with two kinds of chips inside. And it happens to be the best in my opinion!
These are one of my favorite sweet treats to make because they’re so easy to put together, and I always have the ingredients on hand.
Make them for an afternoon snack year round. Or make a double batch for holidays or a Christmas cookie exchange party. They make a wonderful hostess gift or party favor, wrapped in a cellophane bag.
These cookies are not soft and chewy, but instead they have a fantastic crispy crunch. Get the recipe below and make a batch. You probably have the ingredients in your pantry!
Crunchy Peanut Butter Cookies
This double chip peanut butter cookie recipe makes crispy crunchy cookies loaded with chocolate and peanut butter chips.
- Add them to your party dessert table.
- Include them in your tea party entertaining.
- Enjoy these cookies with a glass of milk or coffee, or with this version of a “grown up milk” cocktail.
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup each mini chocolate chips, and peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter for 2 minutes. Add both sugars and beat 2 more minutes.
- Add peanut butter & egg, and mix on low until integrated.
- Add dry ingredients and combine until a dough is formed. Stir in the chips.
- Use a small scoop or spoon to place dough onto a baking sheet. Use the tines of a fork to add a cross-hatch pattern on the top of each.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 9-10 minutes or until golden. Remove and let cookies sit on baking pan for about a minute before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.