Nothing says “attention to detail” quite like pretty packaging of gifts and favors. It doesn’t even matter what the gift inside is if it’s wrapped up in a pretty presentation!
I’ve collected some of my favorite party favor and gift packaging ideas and thought I’d share them with you. What do they all have in common? They all begin with kraft paper!
There’s something about this humble supply that is so effortless and chic, and it gives you that “Martha Stewart Moment” you’re looking for. You can find rolls of kraft paper, kraft paper bags and boxes, and even mini envelopes and folders, all of which can be dressed up with twine, ribbon, stamps, and embellishments. Check out these ideas to get you inspired and motivated:
- Mini envelopes lines with scrapbook paper or card stock, from BHG,
- Wrapped packages dressed up with decorative scrapbook paper from How Joyful,
- DIY envelope embellished with lace from BHG,
- Kraft boxes sealed with a classic flag style label, on The Sweetest Occasion,
- Some creative ideas for dressing up kraft paper bags from Spoon Fork Bacon,
- Design your own gift wrap with this tutorial from For Chic Sake
Which one is your favorite?