Get ‘in the know’ with these great articles from around the blogosphere.
This year I think I’m going to try something new with a series called In The Know, where I share links from around the web that I think you’ll find interesting. I know a lot of blogs do this and I love the idea of connecting you to other fabulous sites that you may not be familiar with.
These will be lifestyle focused including parties & entertaining, home decor, food & drink, fashion, and anything else a well-rounded woman likes to know about. I might not get to it EVERY week, but I’m going to try to do it at least 2-3 times per month. Here’s what I have in store for you this week.
In the Know:
- The beginning of the year is the perfect time to get organized. This linen closet is an OCD gal’s dream!
- It’s also the time to work that body! This home workout is motivating me to get moving.
- Host a winter brunch with these ideas and recipes.
- This spicy cocktail would be perfect to serve for brunch or the Super Bowl coming up.
- Make these bite-sized appetizers for an award viewing party or game day.
- I’m drooling over this dessert that reminds me of a local restaurant favorite.
- This tunic top is on my ‘must-buy’ list for an easy but chic dressing option.
Hope you enjoy reading and pinning these as much as I do. Cheers!