Ideas for 4th of July celebrations
I’m back after a 4 day hiatus due to some obligatory family travel this week. After driving over 1000 miles, stopping in 2 states, and sleeping in 3 beds in 3 nights, I’m SOOOO glad to be home and back to work! I have several projects in the works which I’m very excited about, but first let’s talk about the 4th of July since it’s about a week away.
I’ve gathered together some of my favorite ideas highlighting the red, white, and blue, not to mention stars and stripes. All of these ideas can be re-purposed for other summer parties just by changing out the colors used, making them the perfect posts to bookmark or PIN.
Decoration and party ideas
- FREE printable signs from Pen & Paper Flowers are available in either black or white background, ready to download. Aren’t they adorable!
- You can also print these FREE 4th of July tags from Bird’s Party. Tie them on to stemware, wrapped utensils, sparklers, etc, for a touch of festiveness.
- For an easy dessert station, set up an ice cream dessert bar. This one isn’t about making sundaes though, it’s all about making ice cream sandwiches and soda floats!
- Decorate your party space with this easy to make patriotic fabric banner. That Cute Little Cupcakes shares step by step instructions on Catch My Party.
- The Celebration Shoppe is putting a twist on traditional s’mores, and gives tips for creating a sleeve holder to put them in.
Red, White, & Blue Desserts
- Red, White, and Blue Trifle (a showstopper)
- Star Spangled Mini Pies (perfect to use with those free printable signs from PnPFlowers)
- 4th of July Flag Cake shared by The Sugar Turntable
- Build Your Own Shortcakes bar with free printable sign
Are you ready to get your Independence Day celebration on? What are your party plans? Make sure you check out all these ideas, and for even more you can follow my 4th of July board on Pinterest.