Make this delicious iced mocha eggnog latte cocktail for a winter party. It’s dessert in a glass!
Iced Mocha Eggnog Cocktail
I’m so excited that eggnog has finally hit the grocery stores. I really wish they sold it year round, but oh well, you take what you can get. I’ve been creating lots of drinks this season and most of them are like dessert in a glass. Today is no exception.
I’ve combined another year-round favorite – iced mocha latte – with a few ingredients and came up with this amazing drink.
Instead of serving it over ice to keep it cold, serve it with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream for a decadent treat.
More holiday drink recipes
- If you love eggnog, try my easy eggnog punch for cocktail parties.
- For brunch or afternoon entertaining, mix up this coffee eggnog punch recipe.
- For more drinks with Kahlua, check out this winter white cocktail & Kahlua balls.
This cocktail is certainly dessert in a glass. Place a large scoop of ice cream in a martini glass, and pour the drink around it. The ice cream keeps it cold and looks like a snowball peaking out.
It also adds to the flavor and thickness of the drink as it begins to melt.
PARTY TIP: If your glass is deep like mine, place a small scoop of ice cream in the bottom for your large scoop to sit on top of. This way you see the top of the ice cream peeking out.
Dip the rim of your glass in melted chocolate and let it harden before serving. This adds an extra “treat” to this cocktail!
Iced Mocha-Eggnog Latte Cocktail Recipe
- 1/2 cup commercial Mocha Coffee drink such as Starbucks Frappuccino drinks
- 1/2 cup eggnog – I like to use the light version when I can find it
- 1 oz coffee liqueur such as Kahlua
- Vanilla ice cream
In a cocktail shaker, combine the iced latte, eggnog, and liqueur over ice. Cover and shake for about 10 seconds.
Pour cocktail through the strainer and over an ice cream scoop and enjoy.