Grab these Ideas for Easy Gold Party Decor for Special Celebrations, including a gold and white tablescape and dessert table. If you’re celebrating a golden anniversary, a new engagement, graduation, or a milestone birthday, these tips will guide you.
Hosting a small crowd for big events can be overwhelming. Decorating with some intentional focal points will make it easier. Find out how to pull together a special occasion with these easy party tricks.
These ideas for easy gold party decor are for special celebrations like anniversaries and birthdays.
I have a fun project today that I worked on for the new Martha Stewart Celebrations line. They asked me to use one of the new collections to style a party and make it personal. I was thrilled to receive the gold party in a box because it’s so celebratory and would be great for graduations, milestone birthdays, anniversaries, and wedding parties.
The box came with everything I needed to create a party and more! I love how beautiful and stylish everything is.
Setting a Gold Tablescape for a crowd
- I layered a paper chevron runner on top of a white tablecloth. The runner was created by laying place mats end to end. The pattern works so well with the modern style of the paper goods.
- A low flower arrangement allows guests talk to one another without obstruction. Mostly white flowers placed in a gold vase ties into the theme.
- I layered 2 sizes of plates for each place setting and topped them with the boxed favors. I LOVE these favor boxes. The slide style, like a matchbox, is easy to put together. And they’re filled with gold foiled heart-shaped chocolates. I topped each box with white paper flowers from the scrapbook section of the craft store.
- I layered white napkins with gold ones from the collection and tied with ribbon. The utensils are nestled inside.
How to Set up a Gold themed Dessert Table
- I placed vanilla cupcakes in gold liners and topped them with gold flags from Martha Celebrations.
- Hanging lanterns add visual height and interest, and even the ribbon & gold candy (root beer flavor, yum!) used in the party is from the collection.
- Brownie pops sit on a bed of gold cake glitter, and champagne is served on my Lucite tray lines with gold paper.
- An array of gold and white invitations and greeting cards are ready to personalize and send.
Styling a party from a complete set like this made it easy to add gold Party decor for special celebrations.