If you like unique decorated Easter eggs, you’ll love these ideas. Move over colored dye, these are some new ways to make your eggs stand out! These are quite chic and beautiful, and for more ideas check out our Easter entertaining series with everything you need to host a holiday celebration.
Easter eggs have come a long way, baby. In this world of DIY and Martha Stewart, simple died eggs just don’t seem to cut it anymore. If you like going the extra mile when decorating Easter eggs then try some of these ideas I found on one of my favorite international sites, Wohnidee.
These are some of the cutest decorated Easter eggs I’ve seen. But there are also these 8 beautifully decorated Easter eggs that you could re-create.
Decorated Easter Eggs – 7 unique ideas
- Use the sponge painting technique to add color and texture to your eggs.
- Nestle eggs into a yarn “nest” for a modern twist.
- Ribbon and wax seals add elegance to plain eggs.
- Monogram bands look great wrapped around painted eggs with a pearlized sheen.
- Lace trim finds its way into Easter decor and never looked better.
- Color blocked and striped eggs look sleek and modern.
- Get whimsical with stamps and stick them onto eggs, or use a paint brush or paint pins to create more deliberate designs.
Which one is your favorite? Will you try some new techniques for YOUR eggs this year?
Don’t forget about this Easter egg hunt idea, for the little one’s who are too small to search for eggs.