A bar cart bubbly bar is the perfect way to entertain guests at home. Roll it into any room to set up a bubbly bar for a party or shower. Get inspiration for a champagne bar cart with appetizer recipes and a free printable sign, here.
Bar Cart Bubbly Bar for Holidays and Celebrations
This champagne bar can take you from New Years Eve to milestone birthday celebrations with its classic gold & silver decor.
I’m excited to bring you ideas for a bar cart bubbly bar. It’s a great way to create a focal point at a small cocktail party or to have a few drinks before heading out for a night on the town.
Provide some sparkling wine and light appetizers and you’re on your way!
Check out the decor, my fabulous marinated shrimp recipe, and FREE printable bar sign, below. And for more bar cart inspiration check out this holiday girls night in party and this iced coffee bar cart.
How to set up a bar cart for entertaining
- Colors: Gold, silver, and white because they are the epitome of New Years Eve celebrations.
- Backdrop: An array of decorative fans found at TJMaxx.
- Drinks: Plenty of Sparkling Wine in Brut and Brut Rose; Plus add-ins like cotton candy for a sweet cocktail, and apricot nectar for a fruity cocktail.
- Appetizers: Chicken-cheese ball truffles, and marinated shrimp cocktail served in a DIY ice bowl to keep it cold.
- Decor: disco ball ornaments, noise-maker blowers, and printable bar sign.
- Add this whimsical champagne jello squares recipe to the bar cart. It’s an unexpected touch that your guests will love.
Bubbly Bar Sign Free Printable
I created the simple Bubbly Bar sign to use for any occasion that calls for serving champagne, Prosecco, or sparkling wine. I’ve seen many signs that say, “pop, fizz, clink” but I thought the phrase, “pop, fizz, drink” was even more whimsical.
Download this FREE Printable Bubbly Bar sign here.
Even if you have dinner reservations I think you’ll want to set up a pre-party bar like this. We went out with a group for NYE dinner once (WITH reservations) and still didn’t get our food until after midnight! You can also do this before heading out to a house party as this will certainly be a long night waiting to ring in the New Year.
See here for more tips on decorating your bar cart for guests.