Free backyard bbq printables table sign and food tags for summer cookouts, buffet tables, and table settings. The red, white and blue color design will work for Memorial day, Labor day, and 4th of July. Download and print so you can add them to your summer party ideas.
Backyard BBQ Party Printables
These backyard barbecue printables and party ideas will inspire you all summer long. The red, white and blue design is perfect for Memorial day, 4th of July, and Labor day.
Get inspiration for displaying food on a cookout buffet table, plus more table decoration tips to help you throw the best backyard bbq party.
Set up a welcome table near the entrance of the party space. When you’re outside and have wide open space it can help define the area.
Bring an indoor table outside and place the framed printable sign on it.
Make snack cones and fill them with red and blue potato chips to match the theme. Guests can grab a cone and walk around the party freely.
PARTY TIP: Use an old soda crate to display the snack cones. Find vintage crates at antique or thrift stores.
Use outdoor game paraphernalia as part of the décor. Place a couple of croquet balls in a wire basket.
Speaking of games, our favorite thing to do is play bocce ball or corn hole. You don’t need a lot of space for these, nor will you exert yourself too much while playing.
Summer Party Buffet
Incorporate some of these ideas into your food buffet. Serve a classic menu of burgers but instead of making them full size, grill them as small sliders. I usually fill up my plate with summer side dishes, and a full size burger can sometimes be too much.
Use the downloadable tent cards to let guests know what they’re eating.
Transfer sauces into pretty containers. If there’s one thing you can do to elevate the design of a party, it’s serving your condiments in a lovely container.
Serve baked beans in small canning jars. They’re the perfect single serving size and guests can just grab and go. No messy drips while spooning from bowl to plate.
Add the printable circles on top of the jar lids for festive display decoration. Each circle has fun bbq themed words.
Easy Table Setting
The dinner table is set rather simply, but the layering makes it more interesting to look at.
- Turn wooden planter boxes upside down to act as a base for flower arrangements.
- Upcycle aluminum cans by washing them and using them as rustic flower vases.
- Tie coordinating fabric around the can to instantly dress them up for any occasion.
- Create place settings with red and blue dishes. Use melamine for non-breakable option outside.
- Add whimsical table decorations like a vintage-style wood & peg puzzle and a dish filled with retro-style bubble gum.
Free Download & Print Signs
Kori of Paper & Pigtails has generously provided this printable set for FREE download here, so you can create your own backyard bash! This is exclusive to Celebrations At Home and includes 5 designs.
- Backyard BBQ sign on welcome table.
- Editable tent cards for food labels or place cards.
- Circles with bbq-themed sayings on top of bean jars.
- Write-in diamond tags (name tags on jars).
- Circle “Thank You” tags (not shown).
Don’t forget to see the build-your-own shortcakes bar.