Dress up your drink for Halloween with one or more of these fun ideas. With 8 looks to choose from, you’re sure to find one to suit your needs.
Whether you are hosting an adult soiree or a family friendly gathering for Halloween this month, here are 8 ways you can dress up your drinks for the party. Half the fun of Halloween after all, is the decor and these range from cute to creepy!
Dress Up Your Drink for Halloween:
- Serve up a Green Goblin cocktail with style. Add some blingy Halloween adhesives to the side of the glass for a GOTHIC-GLAM look.
- Orange soda bottles get dressed up with witch hats and printable cut-outs. The hats are made with black paper, foam sheets, ribbon, and a tiny pom pom. I used printables from Love the Day to make bottle wraps and hang tags.
For a look that’s a little more CREEPY try one of these:
- To serve a champagne cocktail I filled a test tube with cranberry juice and placed it in the champagne flute. Individual bottles of bubbly are provided so guests can mix their own drink at the table. Adding a skull motif with adhesives, a bottle label, and hang tags dresses it all up!
- For the guest who likes a highball or simple soda, try freezing plastic spiders in ice cubes for a CHILLING surprise. And to add a twist to the traditional glass, I used mini “fish bowl” vases from the craft store as a tumbler instead!
- To add a BITE to red wine, dip the rim of your glass in corn syrup that’s been tinted with red food coloring. The slow drips down the side look like blood and adding a set of vampire teeth to the side of the glass adds to the effect.
- Another way to add pizzazz to a cocktail is by using shaped silicone trays to make themed ice cubes. These skull and crossbones look very cool floating on top of our Black Magic Cocktail, while keeping it nice and chilled.
So which is your favorite?