Dress up your drink for Halloween with one or more of these fun ideas. With 8 looks to choose from, you’re sure to find one to suit your needs.
Whether you are hosting an adult soiree or a family friendly gathering for Halloween this month, here are 8 ways you can dress up your drinks for the party. Half the fun of Halloween after all, is the décor and these range from cute to creepy!
Dress Up Your Drink for Halloween:
- These GHOSTLY bottles of milk from my kids Halloween dessert table are perfect for the kids to help wash down all those sweets. Simply wrap a small foam ball with cheesecloth and punch out 2 eyes with a hole punch and glue on. Place the ‘ghost’ on top of milk bottles to display – so easy!
- For a mad scientist feel, use science beakers and fill with green punch and a straw like I did for this Halloween themed food party for kids.
- Serve up a green Halloween punch with style. Add some bling with Halloween adhesives to the side of the glass for a gothic glam look.
- Orange soda bottles get dressed up with witch hats and printable cut-outs. The hats are made with black paper, foam sheets, ribbon, and a tiny pompom. I used printables from Love the Day to make bottle wraps and hang tags.
For a look that’s a little more CREEPY try one of these:
- To serve a champagne cocktail I filled a test tube with cranberry juice and placed it in the champagne flute. Individual bottles of bubbly are provided so guests can mix their own drink at the table. Adding a skull motif with adhesives, a bottle label, and hang tags dresses it all up!
- For the guest who likes a highball or simple soda, try freezing plastic spiders in ice cubes for a CHILLING surprise. And to add a twist to the traditional glass, I used mini “fish bowl” vases from the craft store as a tumbler instead!
- To add a BITE to red wine, dip the rim of your glass in corn syrup that’s been tinted with red food coloring. The slow drips down the side look like blood and adding a set of vampire teeth to the side of the glass adds to the effect.
- Another way to add pizzazz to a cocktail is by using shaped silicone trays to make themed ice cubes. These skull and crossbones look very cool floating on top of our black magic cocktail, while keeping it nice and chilled.
So which is your favorite?