Giddyup Cowboy, we’ve got a fantastic Western Themed Cowboy birthday party to share that is full of unique and creative ideas. Debbie of Wants and Wishes has done it again and designed a party that’s big on style and thoughtful touches. This Western theme incorporates classic paisley prints with Western fonts and lots of elements related to the wild, wild west. Some of my favorites are the “panning for gold” chocolate rocks, and boot favors.
Get the look:
- Debbie designed a Western printable set that is the inspiration for the rest of the decor, starting with a customized “Wanted” poster that could also be used as invitations.
- Galvanized containers and wrought iron accessories add authentic detail to the display.
- Wood and bark elements are added to emulate the rustic life of a cowboy roaming the range.
- The “panning for gold” treats are made using mini pie tins, gold nuggets candies from Hershey’s, and chocolate “rocks”. Hide a couple of gold nuggets underneath the chocolate rocks for the kids to discover.
- Favor ideas include cookie bags with printable toppers, and candy bags attached to the boot cut-out.
- I love all the themed phrases Debbie incorporated: the ‘drinking well’, ‘there’s a snake in my boot’, and of course ‘chow down’.
- All you need to add to create your own party are some bandannas, sherrif’s badges, and cowboy hats for the little fellas to dress up in. You’ll want to have a photo spot available too!
- Set out small buckets of peanuts and small bales of hay and you’re all set.