- Cover the table with a cloth they can color! Large pictures give ample coloring opportunity and there’s plenty for everyone. Make sure there is enough space between settings so the pictures don’t get lost under plates. (Oriental Trading).
- Dress up candy sticks with finger puppet-style toppers. (Martha Stewart)
- Fill a container full of acorns, leaves, or whole walnuts, and let the kids guess how many are inside. This could serve as a centerpiece to the table as well. (No Fuss Fabulous)
- Another great idea for dressing up a lollipop! (ehow)
- A simple but cute turkey made of pincones, feathers, and a pipe cleaner sits at each place setting so the child knows exactly where to sit. (Martha Stewart)
I admit, I love the idea of the kid’s table. They get all the fun and whimsy and cool activities! Not to mention it allows the grown ups to have adult conversation and interaction. I’ve put together some cute ideas for your kid’s Thanksgiving table that will help keep them entertained and think that you are the smartest mom/hostess around.
Which idea is your favorite?